The website www.sogefigroup.com is an online information service provided by Sogefi S.p.A. Its use is subordinate to acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth hereunder.
- The advertising material published on the website www.sogefigroup.com, made up of data, communications, features, graphs and internally produced designs, press releases, information on the Company and the Group companies and photographs, is the property of Sogefi S.p.A. All that is published on the website cannot be reproduced, amended, copied, transferred or downloaded nor much less used in any way without Sogefi S.p.A.’s prior written consent, without prejudice to the possibility for users to store it on their computers or to print extracts of pages of this website for personal use.
- The logos and trademarks present on the website www.sogefigroup.com are owned by Sogefi S.p.A. and/or Group companies. They cannot be used on other means of communication or on any other website, without the prior written consent of Sogefi S.p.A. or of the Group companies owning the trademarks and logos.
- Links are permitted from other websites, provided that it is specified that they are links towards www.sogefigroup.com.
- This website www.sogefigroup.com allows the user wide access to information concerning its initiatives, addressed to a professional public and in particular to financial analysts and journalists, institutional and private investors. The website information is provided in good faith and aims to provide updated and accurate information. Sogefi S.p.A. shall make all reasonable endeavours to guarantee that the information contained on its website is correct, complete within legal limits and updated. However, involuntary errors and omissions cannot be excluded. If errors should be reported, it shall promptly ensure their correction.
- In any case the information does not constitute a professional or legal assessment (for specific advice it is necessary to apply to duly qualified professionals).
- Sogefi S.p.A. does not assume any responsibility with regard to the contents of the information contained in the website, especially if information and news are of an exclusively general nature, are not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate, updated or arising from links with external websites over which Sogefi S.p.A.’s services have no control. Sogefi S.p.A. does not assume any responsibility with regard to use by third parties of the contents of the website, or for any contamination arising from access, interconnection, download of material and computer programmes from this website.
- Sogefi S.p.A. shall be responsible for reducing technical malfunctions to a minimum. Part of the data or information present on the website could however have been entered or structured in archives or formats that are not error-free. Sogefi S.p.A. cannot therefore guarantee that the service shall not suffer interruptions or be otherwise affected by such problems. Sogefi S.p.A. does not assume any liability for any problems arising from use of the website or of any external websites linked to it.