Sogefi has over 6,800 employees worldwide, spread over the 23 countries where the Group has facilities.
A considerable number of these people are technicians and engineers engaged in R&D for new products and technologies, while others perform commercial and customer service activities.
People are Sogefi’s main success factor; the contribution of each single employee to the Group’s growth has always been the winning ingredient that has allowed us to achieve international leadership over the years.
The integration of different cultures, experiences, habits and languages forms a consistent approach which has enabled the Group to broaden and consolidate its presence worldwide. For Sogefi, this represents a core value that has generated a team spirit found at every level in the Company.
Our multinational teams are made up of people who are willing to challenge themselves and are fully focused on the future. They are the engine that drives the Company forward, with pride and passion, towards ever higher growth, innovation and leadership objectives.
Sogefi is committed to the gender equality. Group actions have been implemented to close the gender pay gap and to hire women to top management positions
Based on the women and men equality index defined by the French Government and composed of five criteria that assess inequalities in companies, since 2018 Sogefi evaluates its French entities on:
- The average pay between women and men (up to 40 points)
- The individual annual salary increase between women and men (up to 20 points)
- The internal promotions between women and men (up to 15 points)
- The women’s pay rises after maternity leave (up to 15 points)
- The number of women among the ten highest salaries of the Company (up to 10 points)
In 2020, Sogefi overall improved its results:
- Sogefi Air & Cooling SAS scored 93/100
- Sogefi Filtration SA scored 78/100
- Sogefi Suspensions SA scored 88/100
- United Springs scored 81/100
This index will be reevaluated each year on these criteria and results will be published before March 1st.